FOWL! Bird Flu
FOWL! Bird Flu:
It's Not What You Think
By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
"FOWL!" is an investigative report into how dioxins, POPs and other environment chemicals are contributing to illness in migratory birds, chickens and humans by making them more susceptible to the effects of influenza viruses.
Published in April of 2006 and now in its second edition, this book is a disclosure about betrayals on many levels. Here are a few of the truths that are exposed:
- Who benefits most from killing rural chickens?
- Who benefits from the destruction of the family farm, here and abroad?
- What are the real reasons that domestic chickens and ducks are sick?
- What is the connection between toxic environmental conditions and the death of migratory birds?
- Why are human deaths associated with bird flu concentrated in Southeast Asia?
- Who benefits from the manufacture of a 'pandemic vaccine'? What's in it?
- Why vaccines are not the answer
From the Author
The reasons that I wrote a book about "bird flu" did not start from an overwhelming interest in bird flu. In fact, when the story first broke in the early part of 2004, I had little interest in the few deaths that had occurred due to influenza ostensibly from a "bird" virus.
What caught my attention were the massive plans that rapidly unfolded with near-hysteria at the World Health Organization. What was that all about? Then came reports of the billions of dollars being shoveled into the coffers of the vaccine manufacturers to create a new influenza vaccine.
I had to check this out.
FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think is meant to cause a lot of "commotion." But it is time for Americans to wake up to the deception being promoted through the propagation of false premises by government agencies and the manipulated media.
What people are saying
I was expecting an in depth book on the vagaries of the Bird Flu, but instead what I found was a virtual treatise on the whole vaccine industry, its politics, pseudo-science, and the government/industry intertwined collusion to push vaccines down the throats of citizens. I most appreciated the level of documentation and supporting references as well as the down to earth explanations of the science behind the flu as well as other vaccines, not to mention the excursion into the history of flu and vaccination in general. All in all, this book impressed me very much. I'd say that "It's not what you think." --John Wilson, MD. NC, USA
This is an excellent book - a thorough systematic and well researched book which documents the REAL reasons for birds and people to be dying of 'bird 'flu' namely toxic residues of pesticides and herbicides including those persisting form the agent orange bombings in Vietnam, the appalling, cruel and inhumanely toxic conditions in which poultry are factory famed and the vested interests behind decimation of the traditional family poultry breeders and the pushing of a useless and dangerous vaccine. It includes what you really need to know to be healthy which is the only real immunity. An excellent read, I couldn't stop turning the pages. --Dr. Jayne Donegan, London, UK
While FOWL! centers on the avian flu, it is comprised of information that ties together environmental, political, economic, and health issues in a way that presents a bigger picture to the reader. Dr. Tenpenny's interest and understanding of wholistic health is evident in the research and scope of the book. Through questioning the reliability of reports that the avian flu could jump to humans, she has looked at the bigger picture, which involves our environment, political influences on health care and information, and how economic factors contribute to situations that weaken health. The book is well written and researched. It is also easy to read and presented in a way that is understandable to the reader. I had a hard time putting the book down. Also of use, was information in the book that encourages the reader to explore further into potential areas of interest, or to become involved in solving the dilemmas that contribute to making us all more susceptible to illness. --K. Van Nostran
Excerpts from FOWL!
- "Exposing mice to 10 ppt of dioxin (as found in Agent Orange) prior to exposure to influenza A doubled the mortality rate among mice."
- "The deaths of migratory and domestic birds are an admonition of global environmental disaster. The mass culling of our early-warning messengers is akin to shutting off a blaring fire alarm without looking for a fire."
- "Wild birds and domestic chickens may will be described as victims of bird flu not vectors, and H5N1 is only a contributing factor to the demise of birds loaded with toxicities rather than the causative factors."
- "Consider this possible scenario: Every new chick in the world could be replaced by a genetically modified chicken. These chicks must be fed genetically modified corn to grow to market weight. More than an abject lesson in how a company creates demand for its products, it is a script for how farmers worldwide are targeted to become indentured servants of global agribusiness."
- "In our fear-based, drug-driven society, emphasis is placed on the death rate, not on the survival rate. Instead of fearing disease, perhaps we should consider microbes as handy to have around, inflaming the system and cleaning out the muck."
- "Once you start looking for answers, the truth is hidden in plain sight. When you go to the Land of Oz and pull back the curtain, it is amazing what you find."
About Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O. is the Director and Founder of OsteoMed II, a clinic established in 1996, currently located in Middleburg Heights (a Cleveland suburb). Dr. Tenpenny is a graduate of the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio. She received her medical training at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. Dr. Tenpenny is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. She is widely known as one of the most knowledgeable and outspoken physicians on problems associated with vaccination. She has undertaken many advanced courses in a wide variety of topics in alternative medicine, including 400 hours of training through the UCLA Medical Acupuncture Course for Physicians. Dr. Tenpenny served as Director of the Emergency Department at Blanchard Valley Regional Hospital Center in Findlay, Ohio, from 1987 to 1995. Dr. Tenpenny is an internationally renowned expert in many areas of health. She has lectured on health issues at numerous conferences, conventions, and universities, including both Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School. She has been an invited speaker to conferences in Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, the Canary Islands and Greece.
FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
FREE Shipping Available!*
*FREE shipping for Media Mail rate when you add another non-book product to your order. This offer applies to shipping addresses in the lower 48 United States and the $19.00 minimum order amount must be met.